KEEPING OUR MEMBERS SAFE
Our hearts go out to all of those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak including those who have become sick, and those whose jobs and schools have been affected. The safety of you and our staff is extremely important to us. As we all work to reopen Florida, we’re taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe. In line with the Phase I reopening announcement by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his Reopen Florida Task Force, we announce reopening our Haines Branch lobby beginning Mon., May 18th, with the following safety precautions in place:
- Haines lobby will be open – Hours 8 am to 4 pm Mon thru Fri
- Lobby Access will be limited to 5 members at one time
- Employees will be required to wear face masks & we will provide them to members upon request
- Surfaces such as teller counter and electronic receipt devices will be cleaned after each member
- CDC-recommended physical distancing will be practiced inside the branch
- Sanitation cleaning of each branch will occur throughout the day
The Blanding Branch will continue operating with limited access and safety precautions in place: Hours 8 am to 4 pm Mon thru Fri & 8 am to 12 pm Sat
- Blanding is accessible using the side entrance and limited to 2 members at one time
- Surfaces such as the teller counter and electronic receipt devices will be cleaned after each member
- Members that require additional assistance based on these limitations should contact the CU upon arrival at 904-353-4788
In an effort to keep everyone healthy, we encourage you to take advantage of all of our “Digital Branch” services including Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, and our Mobile App.
WE NOW ALSO OFFER ONLINE CHAT SUPPORT!